Are stress and anxiety ruining your relationships with family, friends and co-workers?
Stress and anxiety are serious conditions that are suffered by millions. Studies have shown that prolonged or severe stress can weaken the immune system, strain the heart, and has even been reported to be a risk factor in heart disease, cancer, aging, depression, rheumatoid arthritis, diabetes and a host of other illnesses.
Stress is often created by thinking about the possibilities of "what MIGHT happen".
Hypnosiswill assist you in relieving the stress and anxiety you experience and help you to restore your peace and calm for a healthier life.
Hypnotherapy can help you to:
* Remain relaxed yet alert in stressful situations
* Behave, think and feel more calm and relaxed
* Change your perception of stressful events and situations
* Move forward from or let go of a stressful event or experience
* Live in the present moment, rather than worrying about the past or the future
* Be confident in your ability to deal with whatever comes up
* Cope better with whatever life throws at you
* Interact more calmly with other people
There are two types of stress – good stress and bad stress.
Stress causes headaches, anxiety, depression, emotional disorders, heart problems, high blood pressure, and more.
Hypnosiscan help you learn how to relax so that you can reduce your stress and tension levels as well as your anxiety. We also teach you how to do self-hypnosis so that you are able to ease the stress whenever you need to, by helping you to unblock your mind and relieve you of your stress and anxiety.
We often work with other doctors to help in your recovery. Hypnosis complements any traditional mental health services to relieve anxiety.
Hypnosis helps with these issues in two distinct ways -- it assists in removing the false beliefs that cause the stress in the first place and it offers tools that the patient may use to relieve the daily stress causes of life.